India's Flavour within which the Stores are located have authorized Cardant; (i) to provide an ordering service to you and, (ii) to use the India's Flavour's and Store's brand name in providing the ordering service.
BY ACCESSING THE SITES OR USING THE AVANTI EXPEDITE NETWORK, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY AND TO OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE SITES.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (a) information you give us, (b) information we collect from you automatically when you use our services, and (c) information we collect from other sources.
3. INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
If you elect to create an Account, then you must provide a user name and password and/or a legitimate email address that you control, and verify that you are of the age of majority in your country of residence. Your username, name, password and any email address that you provide to us, along with any other information you choose to provide to us, are collectively referred to as your “Customer Profile”.
If you create an Account with us via social media login then you are providing us with information available to us through your social media credentials and information you have provided to third party social media about yourself.
We may request and/or collect information from you on a voluntary basis when you: (a) create your Account, (b) enter a delivery and billing address for an order from a Store Operator, (c) send questions or comments to a Store Operator, and (d) fill out online surveys
We do not intend for the Sites to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the “CONTACT US” section below.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Account Information. As you use the Sites or use the Avanti Expedite Network, they store information about the transactions you complete, including payment tender information, order history, order and user preferences, favorites, personal information and credit card tokens. We process your credit card data so may have access to your credit card data.
- Purchasing Information. We may collect information about the products you buy, including where you buy products, how and how frequently you buy products and the rewards earned due to a purchase.
- Location Information. When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access the Sites or use the Avanti Expedite Network (whether using a mobile application or otherwise) or use a computer to access the Sites or use the Avanti Expedite Network, we may collect information about your physical location. We may combine this information with other location-based information, such as your IP address and billing or postal code, to give you information about Stores near you and to provide you with other services on your mobile device. We share your location information only with companies that help us provide you with services and help us understand how the services are being used. If you want to opt out of the collection of this location information, please see the Section below titled “Your Choices”.
5. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We generally use the information we collect about you in order to provide the ordering service and share that information with Stores and India's Flavour. We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, your Account, programs and contests;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or statements on the Site;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve the Sites and Avanti Expedite Network and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
6. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work with Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require those companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law. You may receive e-mails, text messages or telephone calls from our service providers with regards to the fulfillment of your order.
- When We Work on Business Transactions. If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect our rights, property or safety and/or the rights, property or safety of our customers or partners.
- When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes. We may share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers or with other stores who may offer similar services or products in which you may be interested. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of the Sites and our products with other companies.
- When You Give Consent. In addition, we may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You. We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you. To be clear we may disclose anonymous, aggregated, statistical information related to the use of our Services by You or many and all our customers provided that no such information will personally identify You (or any user of our Services.
7. HOW WE MAY ALLOW OTHERS TO COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
When you use the Sites or use the Avanti Expedite Network, we may allow third parties to collect information about you by setting their own cookies, web beacons or other similar technologies on the Sites. The information collected by third parties may include the type of device, your operating system, your browser, the version of our mobile app used by you, your internet service provider, your domain name, your internet protocol (IP) address, the date and time that you accessed our service, the website that referred you to the Sites or Avanti Expedite Network, the web pages you requested, the date and time of those requests and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
8. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We and others may use a variety of technologies to collect information about your device and use of the Sites. These technologies include cookies and web beacons:
Cookies. Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on your device’s hard drive either for only the duration of your visit (“session cookies”) or for a fixed period of time (“persistent cookies”). Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to give you the choice to accept a cookie or reject cookies altogether. For more information about changing your browser settings, please see the “YOUR CHOICES” Section below.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called “clear gifs,” “single pixel gifs”, “page tags” or “web bugs.” We use web beacons to track the web pages you visit, to test the effectiveness of our marketing, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR CUSTOMER PROFILE
The security of your Customer Profile relies on your protection of your password and mobile device. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and mobile device. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Customer Profile. You must not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information when you use the Sites.
We may store your information, include your Customer Profile, on servers located outside of your jurisdiction of residence, and those servers may be operated by third parties. Any personal information transferred to a third party for storage or data processing is subject, by law, to a comparable level of protection as that provided by us. A “comparable level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to that provided by Cardant.
11. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We protect your information using technical, physical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) using the Sites or Avanti Expedite Network, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and adhere to applicable Payment Card Industry requirements. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we give no guarantees or other assurances in that regard.
12. PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, telephone calls and mailings by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for your Customer Profile or placing an order using the Sites or Avanti Expedite Network, modifying your promotional preferences online in your Customer Profile’s profile management section, adjusting your text and notification preferences in your mobile device’s settings, or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your Customer Profile or purchases.
13. INFORMATION COLLECTION CHOICES
You can also make choices about the information we collect about you:
- Location Information. When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access the Sites, we may collect information about your physical location only if (i) “location services” for the mobile application is enabled; or (ii) the permissions in the mobile device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your location information, then you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device.
- Cookies. If you want to reject cookies, then you must take action to select the appropriate settings in your browser. Each browser’s cookie control is a little different, but the most common browsers have a preference or option you can select so the browser notifies you if a site wants to set a cookie and typically provides an option to accept or reject the cookie before the cookie is set. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or services on the Sites. If you want to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings, please use the Help menu in your browser.
- “Do Not Track” Technology. You can increase the privacy settings in your web browser and/or mobile device, to take advantage of “Do Not Track” features. If you do, then you may not have access to the full functionality of the Sites or Avanti Expedite Network.
14. CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to change your information, cancel your account or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the “CONTACT US” Section below. We will make every reasonable effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need.
Cardant Software Inc.
788 Beatty Street,
Vancouver BC V6B 2M1
2-1507 NW 64th Street
Seattle, WA, 98107